All Lenses are FRAGILE. If their not handled with care YOU will rip them. Because of this we cannot provide refunds for lenses unless they are damaged, and UN Opened.
BEFORE OPENING THE LENS , REVIEW THE PACKAGING TO CONFIRM YOU RECEIVED THE COLOR AS ORDERED.
- WASH AND RINSE YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY BEFORE TOUCHING YOUR EYES, ESPECIALLY BEFORE INSERTING OR REMOVING YOUR LENSES.
- DO NOT SLEEP OR SWIM WHILE WEARING YOUR LENSES. DO NOT OVER USE LENSES PASS WEAR USAGE. FRESHLOOK LENSES RECOMMENDED WEAR IS 1-3 MONTHS.
- WE RECOMMEND A MULTI PURPOSE SOLUTION FOR CLEANING AND STORAGE.
NEVER REUSE THE SOLUTION. LEAVE THE CASE DRY WHEN NOT STORING THE LENSES. CHANGE YOUR LENSES CASE EVERY MONTH.
- IF YOU DEVELOP SORENESS OR REDNESS IN ONE OF BOTH EYES, IMMEDIATELY REMOVE YOUR LENSES AND CONTACT YOUR EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL.
- THEATRICAL LENSES ARE DESIGNED FOR OCCASIONAL WEAR.
- YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO BUY ANY LENSES.
- WE REQUIRE THAT YOU SEE A EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL FOR FITTING AND TRAINING BEFORE PURCHASING
- PLEASE NOTE WE OFFER FREE LENSE CASES WITH PURCHASE OF LENSES WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.